Friday, February 10, 2023

Famous Book 3: Fandom by Eden Finley

Famous Book 3

DENVER

Everyone remembers the night the boy band Eleven broke up. Hearts shattered around the world, including my own.

I made a mistake, and I’ve been avoiding bandmate Mason Nash ever since.

At first it was hard, but eighteen months ago, he made it easier by leaving Hollywood and disappearing.

When Eleven reunion talks start, I’m against it completely. I could really do with the publicity, but I don’t want to face Mason again. I’m sure he won’t want to see me either.


MASON

I don’t miss LA or anyone in it. Not even the guys from Eleven.

So, when they turn up on my doorstep talking about reunions, the last thing I want to do is hear them out.

I hold strong too. Until my eyes land on Denver Smith.

My ex-best friend.

Two and a half years ago, he ghosted me, and I still don’t know why.

I want answers—I miss him—but I don’t want to let him back into my life if there’s a chance he’ll walk away again.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57004820-fandom

********

My Review: 5/5 Stars

Denver and Mason have been hiding from one another since the night Eleven broke up. For Denver, he was running away after feeling rejected and heartbroken. And for Mason, he doesn't truly understand what happened with Denver but is hurt nonetheless when he disappears from his life. But after almost two years, their bandmate Harley has ideas to bring the group back together. One thing leads to another and Mason finds most of the group at his private home in Montana. And he is forced to face Denver. It's time to clear the air but what he learns is that Denver had real feelings for Mason back then and Mason isn't sure what he feels. But he knows he missed Denver more than anything. This eventually leads Mason back to LA and he finds himself being the one at the other's doorstep. As the two of them try and navigate their friendship once more, on top of making decisions about their future and even the future of Eleven, Mason begins to realize that maybe he has always had more than friends feelings for Denver but didn't realize it. He may not have figured out everything but he knows one thing. He won't walk away without finding out where this leads. And Denver is the same. Loved these two! This best friends to lovers story is so sweet and builds so naturally. Realizing how hurt they both were when they were apart makes them truly realize that their feelings go so much deeper than friendship. They are a great pair and have the ability to bring out the best in one another. One more story to go! It's Blake's turn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment