Friday, February 17, 2023

Frat Wars Book 3: Presidential Chaos by Saxon James

Frat Wars Book 3

Two houses. Two Presidents. One hell of a happy ending.

Zeke

Being President of a frat house means everything is on my shoulders.
Idiot brothers, epic pranks, a list of organizational duties long enough to make my eyes bleed.
None of it fazes me.
But senior year is almost over, and I’m ready to take a step back.
Until the hazing rumors start.
I might not know where they’re coming from, but I know they’re total BS.
Now, instead of dialing back the stress, we’ve broken the number one rule on the row: Don’t get the dean’s attention.
I need to find out who’s driving the lies.
And all evidence points to one person.

Charles

I never wanted to become Kappa President.
The appointment was made easier, though, when none other than Zeke Ariston took over Sigma house. I’ve always been … drawn to him.
Fascinated.
And maybe a little attracted too.
Pity I’ve never been more than an afterthought to him.
But when rumors start to circulate about hazing, and the sources lead back to my house, it puts me square on Zeke’s radar.
I want to help him get to the bottom of it all.
And with his attention finally on me, I want to tell him how I feel.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60674303-frat-wars

********

My Review: 5/5 Stars

As the presidents of the rivaling frat houses, Charles and Zeke are known to exchange heated words whenever a prank by the other house occurs. Or more like Zeke loves when Charles turns into a red faced spitfire while Zeke plays it cool and enjoys the view of a riled up Charles. It's no secret that these two will protect their houses and face against one another. But what no one knows is that these two have been secretly hooking up at times when the they can actually manage to get away for a quiet and in the dark hook up. They act like they are strangers, but things cross the lines and names are said, the game changes. But that isn't all. No, someone is targeting Zeke's frat house. And though it may point to Charles's at first, Zeke is quick to strike him off the list. Instead, he asks for help. Together, they'll have to piece together is out causing chaos and giving the Greek houses a bad name before they get shut down for good. All the while, the feelings that these two have for one another are about to become harder and harder to resist. For Charles, he has always had a crush on Zeke. And when Zeke agreed to hook ups, he knew it would be both an amazing and terrible thing. But he can't resist Zeke, who gets him tongue tied and actually seems to like him and want to be with him. A future may not be possible but he won't turn away from Zeke. For Zeke, falling for Charles is a slow and steady start that morphs into something passionate and suddenly hard to resist. It's like he finally gives himself a chance to open his eyes to what is in front of him instead of the future of being in the Olympics for swimming. He never wandered from his goal, but for the first time, he sees something beside the gold and wants it. Badly. I adored these two. They were so sweet and their chemistry was great. You can't help but cheer for them to find a way to be together. Probably my favorite of the trilogy. This was definitely a fun series!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment