![]() |
| Sinful Things Book 1 |
Rian
As head of the O’Shea family, I don’t make mistakes.
I certainly don’t become obsessed with a guy. Stalk him. And then proceed to kidnap him to a secluded cabin when an attempt on my life is made.
But that’s exactly what I did.
While my family hunts down the men who tried to kill me, Doctor Preston Abbott is trapped with me, and I expect him to nurse me back to health before paying the ultimate sacrifice. Abbott…who is also the governor’s son.
Each day my interest in him grows. He cares for me, shares parts of his life with me, willingly gives his body to me and begs for more…even though he knows he’ll die by my hand.
I never thought I would want someone again this way, that I would crave another person the way I do Abbott. He’s too good for the violence of my world, and all the sinful things I revel in. I’m a monster but he’s mine until the end.
Mine to crave…mine to touch…mine to kill…
Craving Sin contains MCs dealing with grief, violence, darker themes, and morally gray characters with no redemption arc. This is still a Riley Hart romance, so you can expect a happily ever after for our guys.
********
My Review: 5/5 Stars
A great start to this new series! This is a spin off to Sins of the Father. Now actually the stories of some of the dads we’ve seen in that series. The book starts with Rian. Rian is currently the head of the O’Shea family. He has been drowning in his grief for too long. He lost his wife nine years ago and left his son alone so Rian could deal with his own grief. He wasn’t the best father he could have been and he has been doing what he can to change it now. But he never expects to feel that love for someone again. Because that same instinct gut feeling when he met his wife? He feels it again. For a man. Abbott. A doctor and later he learns, the governor’s son. All Rian wants is to see Abbott again to see if it was a fluke. It wasn’t. And what makes matters worse? The two of them are shot at in the process. Rian gets hurts and essentially kidnaps Abbott to take care of him and maybe even to protect him. But he made a mistake. Dragging Abbott along is a death sentence. He can’t live knowing Rian and what Rian does. So what is he going to do? Oof! These two!! Absolutely loved them and their story. Despite the impossible situation they find themselves in, they still manage to fall so hard for one another. Abbott is exactly what Rian needs and vice versa. Abbott needs a family and someone who cares about him and there is no one better than Rian for that. They both deserve a lot of happiness after what they’ve been through in life. I just loved getting to know them. And their story is just the beginning of something big going down. There are other players on the board set out to hurt the O’Shea family. And I’m looking forward to seeing what happens next!
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:
Post a Comment