Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Psy-Changeling Trinity Book 10: Cold Redemption by Nalini Singh

 

Psy-Changeling Trinity Book 10

Amara Aleine was born emotionless. A scientist with a piercing, cold intellect, the only person who matters to her is her identical twin. Some term her a psychopath. They might be right.

Pax Marshall is the epitome of Psy perfection. Raised by his ruthless grandfather, he was never permitted to be anything less. But Scarab Syndrome has ravaged his mind, until he’s now mere weeks away from total psychic collapse, insanity…and death. Any cure will come too late for him, but he is determined to spend his last weeks fighting for the rest of the afflicted.

Amara has never seen a mind as clean, as orderly, as beautiful, as Pax Marshall’s. Patient Zero. A twin just like her. And a man so cold-blooded that everyone warns her about him—when she is used to being the predator in the room.

As they work together in a hunt for the cure, Pax’s enemies deliver a violent strike. The choice Amara makes as Pax struggles to survive will have consequences far beyond anything Amara or Pax could have ever imagined.

This time, Amara might just have played herself…


********

My Review: 5/5 Stars

Every time I pick up a new book in this series, I am reminded how much I absolutely love it and why it remains one of my favorites. We return to this world and it’s Amara’s story! I never imagined we would get Amara’s story. We met her in the early days of this series before Trinity and I gotta say what a change it has been. Amara has grown so much in this series and in this book specifically. I loved getting to know her and to see just how much she has changed. And for her to fall for Pax? Wow! I adored these two. So, we find Amara and Pax at the center of the Scarab issue. With Pax being Patient Zero. Pax knows he is running out of time. But his twin won’t give up on him. Not after they were finally reunited. And Pax won’t give up yet either but they need some major help. And who better to tackle the impossible task than Amara and her own twin? With Amara taking point, she is always up for a challenge. She just never imagined it becoming so personal. Pax understands her more than any, including her twin, has ever understood her. His mind is beautiful and she finds him interesting, when so little holds her attention. And after so much time around E’s and the work they have done with her? She may just be in a position to fall for someone. Not that she would call it that just yet. And for Pax, his connection to Amara is one he has never felt with anyone. And the more they work together, the more he feels. He won’t let go. Not yet. But can they solve this puzzle before his time is up? Loved it. We get so many familiar faces in this story. And like I said, I was so intrigued to see Amara get a book and it was absolutely perfect for her. Another amazing book in this series. And I cannot not wait to see what is coming next!

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment