Tuesday, August 8, 2023

CU Hockey Novella: See You in Boston by Eden Finley & Saxon James

 

CU Hockey Novella

All I want is to be dicked down, why is that so much to ask? When graduation night hits and I still haven’t crossed bottoming off my bucket list, I’ll do anything to make it happen. Including hitting on the bashful, dimpled cutie from the CU Hockey team. He’s not queer, but he is curious. One last college experience with someone we never have to see again. And when he leaves me with the parting words “maybe I’ll see you in Boston”, I don’t think either of us realized that would happen so soon …

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/128440917-see-you-in-boston

********

My Review: 5/5 Stars

Just when I thought I read everything in this series, I learn I missed this novella! So glad I found it. This was a sweet novella about two characters we’ve seen in the series, but never had a chance to meet util now. Tyson i looking for a hook up and sets his sight on hockey player, Rossi. It’s graduation night, so what’s the harm? Though Rossi has never hooked up with a guy, he’s not against it either. With a lot of friends who are queer he knows that you can fall for anyone. And there is something about Tyson he can’t help but be drawn to. A quick hook up and they part ways… just to find out a few weeks later that they will be working together when they both walk into the same finance firm. Rossi is there thanks to his dad before he heads to grad school and Tyson is hoping the internship will lead to a full time job. The connection between them is still there and it’s easy for them to see where it goes. Really cute novella! Tyson has this no filter personality that just makes you laugh. And Rossi is a sweetheart who you can see adores Tyson and won’t let him go. Definitely don’t want to miss this one from this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment