Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Never Have I Ever Book 3: Never Have I Ever Had a Bromance with a Teammate by Willow Dixon

Never Have I Ever Book 3

How could one kiss change everything between me and my best friend?

Jax has been my best friend since the day we met. We not only share our passion for baseball, but we train together, play on the same team, hang out together, even sleep in the same bed half the time.

I feel safe with him, and he gets me like no one else. Yeah, he’s gay and I’m straight, but that doesn’t matter.

Until it does.
Until one stupid dare to kiss each other leads to the most amazing, epic kiss of my life.
Until I suddenly can’t stop thinking about him, about what he awakens in me.
Until all I want is him.

Our bromance evolves into something much deeper, something that neither of us can define. I explore new territory with him and discover sides of myself I never knew I had.

But with not only our future in baseball on the line but also our friendship, how can this thing between us ever be more than temporary? A bromance between besties doesn’t have to change anything, right?


Matt and Jax’s story is a best friends-to-lovers romance between teammates who discover that a bromance between besties is exactly what they’ve always wanted but never thought they could have. Expect lots of bff banter, some serious steam, and tons of sweetness as these two oblivious jocks navigate the line between boyfriends and bros. It is the third novel in the exciting Never Have I Ever series but can be read as a standalone.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/77780342-never-have-i-ever


********

My Review: 4/5 Stars

It's Matt and Jax's turn and I have been definitely curious about these two best friends. Everyone can see that these guys are more than best friends and teammates. They were definitely made for one another. So what does it take for these two to cross that final line? Turns out a kiss on a dare. Jax has always been gay. He's out for the most part and doesn't really hide it. However, he knows if he wants to play professional baseball then he may have to hide who he is. As for Matt, he always believed he was straight but little signs here and there lately made him wonder if that was true. Especially after an unforgettable kiss with his best friend. Now he wonders if he was denying a piece of himself and wants to find out who he is truly is. The chemistry between Matt and Jax is off the charts. And when they cross the line of being more than friends, that chemistry is explosive. Both know that there may be a deadline to their fling but neither are ready to admit or let that go just yet. These two were such a blast. So in sync with one another, they are the perfect example of how great falling in love with your best friend can be. Really loved their story and I'm looking forward to Eli finally getting his story next!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment