Sunday, May 7, 2023

Games We Play Book 3: 7 Minutes in Kevin by DJ Jamison

Games We Play Book 3 

7 minutes in...holy heck, what have I done?!

What happens when I return early from a work trip to find my son throwing yet another party?

Annoyance. Exasperation. Temptation...

I'm tired, yearning for my bed, but I hadn't counted on the games my son and his friends play--or the one person who'd be waiting in my closet after everyone else is gone.

The guy who's been haunting my fantasies lately.

He's too beautiful. Too young. Too off-limits, being one of my son's best friends.

And...on his knees for me.

Oh god.

7 Minutes in Kevin is a son's best friend romance with a bi-curious dad, an androgynous beauty who challenges his understanding of himself, and a quirky small town full of watching eyes.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60890425-7-minutes-in-kevin

********

My Review: 4/5 Stars

It's been no secret in this series that Kevin has serious feelings for his friend's father, Garrett. But Kevin never imagined that Garrett would ever show interest in him and in doing so, he'll keep a big secret to protect those he cares about and himself. Another party game has led to another couple! This time leading to a hook up between Garrett and Kevin. Kevin has finally had a chance with this guy he has been basically in love with for a long time and now worries that Garrett will regret it. And Garrett has finally given himself permission to see Kevin as more than his son's friend. Yes, things are complicated. The age gap, the fact that Garrett hasn't been in a relationship with a man before, and just a number of things. But the most important thing is that these two care for one another more than anything. They'll have to navigate a complicated relationship and keep their feelings to themselves in fear of actually scaring the other away. Little do they truly realize just how much the other cares. This was another fun story in this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment