Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Never Have I Ever Book 2: Never Have I Ever Submitted to My Enemy by Willow Dixon

Never Have I Ever Book 2

How could I not have realized the guy I’ve been chatting with online is the one person I hate?

Kai, the bad boy I broke my rules for. Who stomped all over my heart. Twice. He’s arrogant and annoying, and worse, he doesn’t even remember what he did to me.

He’s also my new presentation partner. I want nothing to do with him, but the more time we spend together, the more I realize he’s not the monster I’ve made him out to be. I want to keep hating him, but it’s hard when he’s made it his mission to get me to like him.

As if things weren’t messed up enough, enter MrWrong, the bossy as f*ck guy I’ve been chatting with online. Using an anonymous app was supposed to be an uncomplicated way to explore my more extreme interests. I didn’t count on meeting the only person who’s ever been able to give me not only what I want, but what I need.

I spent years denying my attraction to men to protect a broken heart. Now I have two guys I can’t stop thinking about.

F*ck my life.

Alex and Kai’s story is an enemies-to-lovers romance between classmates who discover they have more in common than they think. Expect lots of steamy, kinky conversations, and even hotter encounters when these classmates realize who they’ve been chatting with. It is the second novel in the exciting Never Have I Ever series but can be read as a standalone.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/63103329-never-have-i-ever

********

My Review: 4/5 Stars

Alex has been struggling a bit more than normal. His best friend was lying to him about his relationship for weeks and in doing so drifting away from Alex. Though things have resolved, the hurt is still there. And for Alex it hits a little too close to home. He's always pushed aside and moved on from. Never feeling good enough. He feels he is too much and that people don't quite understand him. But things are about to change for Alex. When Alex gets paired up with Kai in class for a project, his guard immediately goes up. Kai may not remember meeting Alex but Alex sure does and the memories aren't great. But as he talks more and more with Kai, he starts to see a different side to him and the image he built up in his head isn't adding up with who he has to work with. And if that isn't enough, Alex has met someone online who he seems to connect with as well. And surprise, it's Kai! Though neither of them know it just yet. Meanwhile Kai is determined to get Alex to like him. He may not get why Alex seems to hate him but he won't give up on changing his mind. And he too is struggling with his feelings for this mysterious guy he met online. And when the two of them find out about the other, well things take a really interesting turn. Alex and Kai were such a great match and totally made for one another. They had great chemistry and this balance to them when it came to their relationship. Whether it was physical or emotional, they just worked. Nothing is ever easy for the two of them as they deal with their own stuff, but together, they have someone in each of their corners fighting for them. Really loved these two! And definitely looking forward to the next book in this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment