Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Indigo Falls College Book 1: Always by Loren Leigh

 

Indigo Falls College Book 1

I avoid him.

Every time Kepler Quinn steps into a room, I get the hell out.

He does . . . something to me. When those discerning gray eyes flick towards me, his brow rising in a silent greeting, there’s a tightening of my abs. A zapping hum quivering low along my spine.

There are about a million reasons it shouldn’t be what the little voice in the back of my head insists . . . a crush.

Because Kepler isn’t just some random guy. He’s my brother’s best friend. He’s also my TA for physics this semester. And also . . . a guy. I’ve never held strongly onto being straight, but I’ve also never had this sun-scorching need for another guy before.

But I can’t avoid him when we’re suddenly in the back stacks of the library—alone—nothing but the smell of old books and softly falling dust around us. And instead of walking away from him, I let out the two words that burn in my throat:

“Kiss me."


Always is a swoony M/M college romance with a bisexual awakening and sizzling chemistry. It’s the first in the Indigo Falls College series, a standalone, and features a happy ending.


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60532949-always


*********


My Review: 4/5 Stars


Jae Jin has always had this pull towards his brother's best friend, Kepler Quinn. And he's hit a point where his best strategy is to avoid. But what happens when Kepler finally gets Jae to stop running? Jae will finally come to realize that this pull toward Kepler, this crush could be everything. Too bad things are complicated enough around here. Jae is working hard to finish college, keeping his mom from falling off the edge as she deals with her addictions, and trying to be there for his friends. And then Kepler ends up being his TA in his physics class. Bad idea. How can he hope to focus on class with Kepler in the room? These two have a connection like any other. And when they finally give in to it and see where it leads them? It's everything. Really enjoyed this story and these set of characters. The book was in Jae's point of view and his way of thinking was so different than any other. I was just intrigued a lot by being in his head and seeing how his mind worked. Him and Kepler were such a great couple and I hope to see them again in future books of this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment