Wednesday, December 28, 2022

LSU Book 2: Sidelined by Becca Steele

Sidelined (LSU #2)
LSU Book 2

I’ve been in love with my best friend, Ander, for as long as I can remember. I’ve always kept my feelings to myself, knowing that I’d never have a chance because he’s straight.
Until the day he does me a favour by pretending to be my boyfriend.

After that, things change. He’s suddenly interested in experimenting with guys…just not with me.
It’s time for me to move on, and accept that nothing between us will ever change. He only sees me as his best friend.

Except…now he’s looking at me in a different way.
Does he feel something more than friendship for me, or am I just deluding myself?
I guess it’s time to find out.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60902436-sidelined

********

My Review: 4/5 Stars

Elliot has been in love with his best friend Ander for a long time. Too bad Ander is oblivious to Elliot's feelings and is straight. Elliot has tried to move on and meet someone else, but no one can match up to Ander. But then Ander protects him by pretending to be his boyfriend and what follows is a kiss that will change them both forever. Ander has never been interested in a guy before but after kissing Elliot, he wonders if he was missing out. He decides to experiment and see if that was a one time feeling or something else. Elliot hates the fact that Ander will have even more people in his life to hook up with. It was painful enough to watch him with the girls he dated, but now guys? It's too much. So then why does Ander seem to look at him different? These two will drive you crazy as they both have feelings for one another but truly believe the other doesn't. Then add in the fact that neither want to lose their friendship. But in the end, you gotta love those two. They both are clearly very much in love with each other and care for the other in ways that no one else can match. You just wanna shake them to communicate a lot better! Really loved this story though and characters we have met in other books. I also have a theory on who the next book could be about, I'm hoping to be proven right! 

No comments:

Post a Comment