Tuesday, December 20, 2022

LSU Book 1: Blindsided by Becca Steele

Blindsided (LSU #1)
LSU Book 1

My first year at university started with a bang…literally.
I crashed into someone’s car. Even worse? It turns out that the person I blindsided is my new housemate, Liam, second-year student and football player.

It’s hate at first sight…until it isn’t.
But even if he doesn’t hate me anymore, it doesn’t change the fact that he’s straight.
At least, I thought he was.

One night, one kiss, and everything I thought I knew turns upside down.
They say actions speak louder than words.
And his actions tell me that he wants me.

Blindsided is a standalone M/M new adult college romance with roommates to lovers, enemies to lovers, and bi awakening themes. This book contains mature situations and content.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/61258332-blindsided

********

My Review: 4/5 Stars

Things start off with a bang in this first book in Becca Steele's new series. Literally. On Noah's first day at LSU he accidentally hits his car into another student's. Little did he know that the hot guy he just pissed off is one of his new housemates. Awkward to say the least. Things don't exactly start off great between the two. But then add in some sexual tension and... yep, things still aren't that great. Noah is totally crushing on Liam despite knowing that he is straight and he probably makes him mad more than anything. And as for Liam, he's still surly about Noah hitting his car but underneath that he is starting to realize that he is feeling something totally different for Noah as well. He can't seem to feel jealous when he sees Noah with other guys and since when did he notice how gorgeous Noah is? They have a bit of a bumpy start but once they give in to their connection, their chemistry is off the charts. But feelings are never easy. And for Liam he is just plain confused about himself, his sexuality, and his feelings for Noah. You don't want to miss this enemies to lovers story. You'll be cheering for these two to find a way to be together and take a chance on themselves. Looking forward to the next one in this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment