Sunday, December 18, 2022

Extracurricular Activities Book 1: Want Me by Neve Wilder

Want Me (Extracurricular Activities, #1)
Extracurricular Activities Book 1

Two roommates. One calculus exam. A whole lot of extracurricular activity.

Nate:
Living with four other guys, it's bound to happen.
Every guy's been caught taking care of business at least once, right?
It shouldn't be a big deal.

But I don't know Eric as well as my other roommates, and things are a little awkward now.
He's a loner. A mystery. Quietly confident. Smart.
Sexy as hell.

I've been happily subsisting on the typical frat guy diet of booze and sorority girls.
But the way Eric looked at me that night?
There was something there.
Something that's got me curious.
Something that's stirring up feelings I thought I'd left behind for good.

Something that's making me think I'm not as straight as I thought I was.

I can't get him off of my mind.
I don't think I want to.

So when he offers to help me study for a midterm, I take him up on it.

It's innocent.
Probably. Maybe.

There's no way I could've known what it'd start...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/45470330-want-me

********

My Review: 4/5 Stars

After an awkward incident, Nate is questioning everything. And that everything is his sudden (or maybe not so sudden) attraction to his roommate, Eric. Now, he can't get Eric out of his head. And lucky for him, it seems that Eric feels the same way. One night of studying leads to a lot more. Setting off a chain reaction of intense hook ups and maybe even feelings? Poor Nate has no idea what to think and unfortunately is a bit of an over thinker. But it was sure fun following along as Nate tries to figure it all out. And Eric was really a great match for him. Despite Eric's own belief that Nate is just experimenting and he could have his heart broken in the end. This was a fun story of these two getting up to a whole bunch of shenanigans while denying that all their hook ups are just that. But feelings don't exactly work out that way and it was fun to see how long until both of them realized just how much the other cared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment