Monday, December 19, 2022

Extracurricular Activities Book 3: Show Me by Neve Wilder

Show Me (Extracurricular Activities #3)
Extracurricular Activities Book 3

Two Roommates. One Camera. A whole lot of action.

I get crushes the way some people get seasonal allergies.
And sharing a house with four hot roommates is like being stuck in permanent spring.
Too bad I keep getting friend-zoned.

But it’s senior year now, and I’m done pining for the impossible.
Time to live it up and go out with a bang.
Or a lot of bangs.

And I’m definitely, definitely not getting attached to anyone.
Especially not my straight, gym-loving, football-player roommate Sam whose impressively large... smile I caught a glimpse of once.
Or several times.

That’s why, when Sam asks me for help with a very special, very NSFW project so he can make a little cash, of course I agree. In the name of friendship.

And if it turns out that Sam’s more than just muscles—that he’s sweet, and smart, and a little bit filthy, and a whole lot less straight than I thought—well, that’s neither here nor there, because this time I’m gonna be smart. This time, I’m friend-zoning myself.

We’ve got a list of deliciously hot scenarios, a camera, and Sam’s huge… smile. What could possibly go wrong?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57442258-show-me

********

My Review: 4/5 Stars 

In this latest book of this series, it is finally Jesse's turn! The poor guy has watched his roommates find the the loves of their lives, yet poor Jesse just can't seem to find himself a keeper. When he first got to college, he thought he found a great guy. That is until he caught him cheating. And all these dates and hook ups just don't ever seem to be long term or close to what he truly wants. But when their newest roommate Sam asks Jesse for help on a certain project, well things take some interesting turns. Jesse swears he won't develop a crush on Sam, who may or not be straight. But when their project starts to blur the lines, it is only a matter of time until everything comes crashing down. Sam hasn't really had much relationships and certainly nothing that has lasted. But he starts to realize the more time he spends with Jesse, the more happy he is. They form a real bond and soon Sam wonders if maybe Jesse is feeling the same pull too. These two get into some pretty hilarious and crazy shenanigans but they are just so sweet together. Both deserve someone great and they definitely get that with one another. Definitely another fun book in this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment