Monday, March 14, 2022

Zodiac Academy Book 6: Fated Throne by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti

Fated Throne (Zodiac Academy #6)
Zodiac Academy Book 6

Fate has torn us apart and sometimes I believe the stars have given up on us altogether.

Without my sister, the world seems darker than ever before and the shadows loom thicker, rising up to answer the call of the Shadow Princess and changing the face of Solaria for good.

Now Lionel Acrux has the strength to make a move for the throne, I’m not sure how much time we have left to stop him.

Our only hope is to find the Imperial Star before he does. We made the sacrifice the stars called for and we’re paying the price for that decision so it can’t be for nothing. But with the stars turning against us at every move, and the last light in the world seeming to fade, I’m afraid we’re almost out of time. Hope is a dangerous thing. It’s the key to us fighting on. But it could be what destroys us in the end.

One thing is for certain, I won’t stop until I have been reunited with my other half and together we will fight to take our crowns.

A war is coming.

The throne is calling for a new monarch. And someone must answer its call.

********

My Review: 5/5 Stars

This story only gets more intense as the series goes. And the end of this one has me ready to pick up the next one as soon as I'm done writing this review. I can't imagine how I am going to feel when I am caught up and know I have a long wait until the final book. So much craziness in this one! If you aren't caught up you may want to stop reading cause some spoilers are coming. Darcy and the Heirs are doing everything they can to get Tory back. The spent the summer searching and searching and fighting Nymphs along the way and have had no luck. They need to save her from Lionel's clutches. But when they finally see her again, she isn't as they remembered. The shadows have consumed her and Lionel has her as his Guardian which means she will protect him to her dying breath against her will. It also doesn't help that he has spent weeks at a time torturing her and conditioning her to what he wants. It will take everything they have to get her back. There is also the matter of the Imperial Star. They still need to find it before Lionel. For if Lionel gets his hands on it then it is over. The war will end before it truly begins. Lots of revelations in this story. And that ending that changes absolutely everything. So, so good. Can't wait for more.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment