Saturday, March 12, 2022

Zodiac Academy Book 5.5: The Big A.S.S. Party by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti

The Big A.S.S. Party (Supernatural Bullies and Beasts #5.5)
Zodiac Academy Book 5.5

Once upon a moon, the wild wind whispered in my ear that the true queens were returning to Solaria and I made it my mission to open up their path to the throne so that they could slip right in like an oily oyster.

Now, on this most special and wonderous of days, the very day of their birth – I will prove myself to be the most loyal and dependable of their followers. Though of course, Venus is in my chart and Lady Petunia has caught sight of the bothersome barracuda once more.

Max Rigel is my most sinful of temptations, the shark in the dark who wishes to lure me to his sea cave and I don’t know if I’m Fae enough to resist him for long.

But one thing is for sure, I will make certain the Vegas get the big A.S.S. party they deserve for their birthday or I’ll die trying. Succulent squids be damned!


This is a 25k novella set in the world of Solaria during Book 5 of the Zodiac Academy series, Cursed Fates, featuring Geraldine and Max as they attend the party of the century and try to resist the lure of the moon as it pushes them together once more. It’s full of slippery salmons and more buttery bagels than you can shake a stick at and is best read after Cursed Fates.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/54798561-the-big-a-s-s-party

********

My Review: 5/5 Stars

Geraldine Grus is a hurricane. I thought being in her point of view would make a little more sense, but her thoughts are just as spiraling as her words. But this novella was a great peek into her and Max's relationship! It takes place during Cursed Fates. Geraldine is setting up a kick ass and very Geraldine party for Tory and Darcy's birthday. And Max and the Heirs are there to make sure no one unwanted crashes the party. Max meanwhile is determined more than ever to make Geraldine his. He's tired of fighting it and knows there is something strong between them. He just has to convince her of that. But Geraldine reveals something pretty big for her future and Max vows to give them a chance. Give him a chance to change her mind and her future if she wants it. This was a sweet and fun novella, giving us a moment that wasn't in Cursed Fates. I'm looking forward to more Geraldine and Max moments in future books!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment