Thursday, March 17, 2022

Shadow City Royal Vampire Book 3: Demon Blood by Jen L. Grey

 

Royal Vampire Book 3

The shadow taunts me even in death.

Everything has changed, and the reflection in the mirror is almost unrecognizable. My soul mate, Alex, and our friends help to ground me.

However, what I've become is still unknown, and the abilities I have aren't anything we're familiar with.

As our enemies become more desperate, they're willing to sacrifice everything to kill me--even going so far as to contact a long-lost enemy, despite the consequences.

We quickly learn things aren't what they seem and that my heritage changes everything.

Including me.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60072793-demon-blood

********

My Review: 5/5 Stars

Loved this finale of the Royal Vampire trilogy! Slight spoilers if you haven’t kept up with the series! So it picks up immediately where the last one picks up and Ronnie was not in the best state. But lucky for her Alex was there to help her out. When Veronica wakes she finds herself turned into a vampire. But she isn’t exactly a normal vampire. Not with what is stirring deep inside her. It’s finally to learn the truth between her mysterious shadow. As Veronica learns to navigate these new abilities and herself as a supernatural, there is still trouble. The shifters are rebelling and the rogue vampires are getting more and more out of control. It’s up to Ronnie, Alex, and their friends to restore the peace even when those in the council work against them. A great wrap up to their story but there is still so much left of Shadow City and this world in general to explore! Can’t wait to grab the first book of the next series! 






No comments:

Post a Comment