Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac Book 2: Savage Fae by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti

Savage Fae (Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac #2)
Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac Book 2

There's more to my brother's murder than I realised...

Shadows in the halls, mysteries lurking around every corner.

Whoever killed him is covering their tracks well.

And now I'm walking a dangerous line between getting close to the four kings for information and wanting to crawl deeper under their skin for my own desires.

I can't trust anyone.

I can't let my guard down.

And I must keep the urges of my body separate from my heart.

But I'm starting to break all of my own rules.

I just hope I'm not falling for my brother's killer.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57849105-savage-fae

********

My Review: 5/5 Stars

Elise is still searching for her brother's killer but with every new clue she finds, she ends up with more questions. Gabriel saved her being a sacrifice to some secret organization but finding them is proving to be very difficult. Could they be connected to Gareth as well? Her main suspects still remain on the Kings of Aurora but the closer she gets to them, the more she can't help but hope that none of them did it. Not when she has feelings for them all. Elise plays a dangerous game dancing with the Kings but it won't stop her. This story we get more flashbacks from Gareth and what he was up to and he was playing a whole other level of a dangerous game when it came to the Kings of Aurora. But his determination to save his sister is what drives him to continue. Elise finds more clues to Gareth's past and starts to get leads on those who tried to kill her. However, she can't seem to piece it all together just yet. It also doesn't help when Dante's and Ryder's gangs are skirting closer and closer to war. Another great book to this series! Can't wait to dive into the next one. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment