Thursday, March 24, 2022

Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac Book 3: Vicious Fae by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti

Vicious Fae (Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac, #3)
Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac Book 3

The King will fall.

While I continue my hunt for the Fae who killed my brother, I have to try to keep my heart away from the vicious boys who could be responsible for his death.

But as my investigation leads me down a dangerous road and answers seem closer than ever before, I'm whisked away to the elite school, Zodiac Academy, with the four Kings and my heart becomes more vulnerable than ever.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57849111-vicious-fae

********

My Review: 5/5 Stars 

Things are only getting crazier the more Elise tries to find out answers about her brother's death. For every answer she gets, another question arises. What she does know is that this so called King isn't one of her Kings. And is definitely associated with the Black Card that is sacrificing Fae and stealing their magic. Meanwhile, her relationships with Leon, Dante, Gabriel, and Ryder are only becoming stronger. Tensions are still high between some of them, but Elise is determined to be with them all. And if they want her they need to accept all who she is. By the end I really thought they were all getting somewhere then Fate intervened!! I know it works out by the end of the series, but man getting there is gonna be torture for some of these characters. All four of them are such great characters and fit with Elise in their own way. I can't wait to see how it all plays out. Another great part of this story was finally getting to Zodiac Academy and meeting Orion! I was someone who read Zodiac Academy first, unaware of this series, so while you get some spoilers about a lot of these characters, there is also some things you don't know. Like the story Orion and Gabriel swear to take to the grave about them meeting and becoming friends. Hilarious and if I didn't know I would love those guys, seeing their friendship forming would seal the deal. Plus we get other familiar faces like the Heirs as well! They are young and a lot lighter than we see them in Zodiac Academy but still a lot of fun to see them. Great story. That ending was crazy and I'm looking to see how everything is resolved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment