Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac Book 5: Warrior Fae by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti

Warrior Fae (Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac, #5)
Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac Book 5

I once thought one of my ruthless boys could be the killer I’m hunting. They’re all dark, deadly and more than capable of brutality.

But now I’m held by the King I’ve been stalking in the shadows and when I unmask him, he’ll realise he made a huge mistake in taking my brother from this world.

My Kings are coming for me, I know that in my soul. They’re on their way to rip me from my enemy’s arms and tear him apart for me.

My heart beats to the sound of their names.

But I won’t wait around to be rescued. Everything has led me to this moment and I’m ready to destroy the Fae who stole my brother from me.

Secrets will be uncovered. Destiny will be decided. Death will deliver us all in the end.

No one will escape the conclusion of this story without blood on their hands. I guess it’s a good thing I’m a Vampire then, because I just so happen to have a taste for blood.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57849074-warrior-fae

********

My Review: 5/5 Stars

Hands down my favorite one of this series! I can't believe their story is done though at the same time we know it isn't since we get appearances from them in the future books. Now I really wish I read these before diving into Zodiac Academy. This story ties up everything with the mysterious King. The last book ended with Elise being captured. Now it is up to Gabriel, Dante, Ryder, and Leon to get her back. They'll have to work together in order to save her and stop King. We cover a lot of ground with this story. And small spoiler for those wondering Elise isn't captured the entire book, we have plenty of other craziness that goes on until the very end. I love that the guys truly come together in this book and by the end they really and truly believe that they are family and they will do what they can to protect one another and be together. We get answers about Elise's past. The future of the gangs. We learn who King is and finally what exactly happened to Gareth. An emotional rollercoaster for sure throughout the entire book. And plenty of laughs from our favorite characters. And the end was definitely my favorite with the endless epilogues. No teasers on certain fates of the other series, but plenty of sneak peeks of this group's future as a family. Loved this story! And I'm glad I still have another series left I haven't read yet so I can stay in this world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment