Friday, November 10, 2023

The Christmas Roommate by Ana Ashley

 


Keep an eye on Ren, they said. 
Just for tonight, they said.

Next thing you know, I'm babysitting three-hundred succulents and Ren is making himself at home in my space.
Not only do I welcome his company, I crave it. And that little doubt I had about my sexuality? Obliterated in a few short months.

The problem? How to show Ren I want to be more than just his friend.
The plan? Convince him to be my roommate for Christmas and hope he'll stay forever.

The Christmas Roommate is a standalone Christmas short story set in Ana’s new world of the Spencer brothers.
Expect lots of pinning from two guys who secretly love each other, an adorable puppy, and the biggest collection of succulents in the history of romance.


********

My Review: 5/5 Stars

I was looking forward to Ren and Frederick’s story since we met them in The Lost Fiancé Twist! You couldn’t help but love Ren. And when Frederick went up against him, you knew Frederick was no match for Ren. And it only made sense that there was something bound to happen between these two. In this short story, Ren and Frederick have known one another for months now and have gotten closer. So close in fact, that Frederick has realized that he is not as straight as he thought he was and he definitely has feelings for Ren. But how can he tell Ren when he is sure Ren sees him as a friend and not his type. Ren has one weakness. He always falls for straight guys and Frederick has proven to be that and so much more. But he has noticed things changing a bit but is it in his head? Is he seeing what he wants to see? And soon Frederick starts to see signs that Ren may have feeling for him back, but how to make that happen? Well guess you will have to see! This was a cute and sweet story of some Christmas romance. I absolutely adored these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment