Thursday, May 12, 2022

Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep Book 4: Queen of Quarantine by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti

Queen of Quarantine (Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep, #4)
Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep

Once upon a time I met four monsters and thought the world would come to an end at their hands.

But I was a fool.
Because I didn’t understand the bigger picture.
That the enemies I thought I knew would become the reason for my entire existence. My strength. My pain. My life. My love.

The big bad wolf has teeth and claws as sharp as iron, and the danger before my eyes is blinding. So blinding that I didn’t see the true danger lurking in the dark.

But now my eyes are wide open and I see it all.

Alone and afraid and running out of time, I’m not afraid of monsters anymore.

I’m counting on them to come for me.

Because if they don’t, this foolish girl might be lost forever in the dark.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55348890-queen-of-quarantine

********

My Review: 5/5 Stars 

Made it to the last one and it was definitely a favorite of mine from the series! So much went down to this epic conclusion. And I gotta say I love their style of these endless epilogues. Yes, I do need to keep jumping to different points of the future. Cause I definitely need it all! So this epic conclusion had a lot going on. First off, after the cliffhanger from the previous book the Night Keepers had to start of this book with getting Tatum back. And that was one crazy adventure in itself. Not easy and challenges at every turn. And even when they did, there was still so much left to happen. The results of their rescue led to them fleeing Everlake Prep and now they have to find a safe place to hide out and come up with their plans. Including taking down the messed up club and Saint's father. Oh, and also clearing Tatum's father's name and getting the vaccine into the right hands. But if anyone can get the job done, it's Tatum and her boys. One of the best parts of this book is the character growth of all the characters. The dislike I had of some of them in the beginning is long gone. You see exactly who they are and how much they have changed. And though I started liking them more and more throughout the series, I definitely loved them all by the end of it. A satisfying end to this series with lots of twists and turns. There were a lot of surprises and it just made the story better. Now to read the rest of the books set in this world because we get a few mentions here and there so now i have to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment