Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Let the Book Reviews and Fun Begin!

Hello World,

I decided it was finally time to start a blog. Specifically, a book blog that wasn't one Tumblr and one that I could focus mainly on my book reviews. I'm hoping that actually starting this will make me write the reviews more often. My problem, I read A LOT! Like seriously, a lot. Don't believe me? Tell that to my Goodreads page. I've been on a reading kick since I believe the summer of 2015. Joined Goodreads in 2016 and that only added the fire.

My reading challenge 2016 ended with 374 books. (Maybe a little less when you take out some short stories.) And 2017, I'm at 234 so far. Not as good as last year, but hey, that's what happens when you switch from working part-time at a library to full-time real job. Still, I'm always reading and only have written a few reviews and I really want to get into writing more!

I decided to post some of the ones I did in the past and are on my Goodreads and will hopefully get into writing even more.

Crossing my fingers that this will become something great!

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment