![]() |
I didn't ask for a vacation. I definitely didn't ask to be trapped on a cruise ship with my ex.
Colter and I were together for five years before I walked away. He never wanted the future I was dreaming of. At least, that's what I thought.
Our best friends promised relaxation and umbrella drinks. Their grand scheme? Lock us on a boat and let the ocean work its magic.
I should be furious. I should avoid Colter for seven days straight.
There's just one problem. Being around him reminds me of everything I've been trying to forget. The way he looks at me. The way my heart still races when he's near.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/259113695-the-cruise-back-to-you
********
My Review: 5/5 Stars
Robin didn’t want to go on vacation, but after his best friend insisted they go, he gives in. A week to relax on a cruise? Sure, he can do that. Until he sees his ex on board. Robin and Colter were together for five years, but months ago Robin walked away. Feeling like their relationship suddenly had no future and Colter was pulling away from him. Now, thanks to both of their meddling best friends, they are on the same boat together. Colter wants to be mad at his best friend, but he also has missed Robin all these months. He doesn’t know what exactly what wrong. He was saving up to build them the future they wanted. He thought Robin knew that. Right? The time for miscommunication is over for these two! Can there be a second chance for them? Super cute short story. Being stuck on a cruise by their best friends was exactly what Robin and Colter needed. The love between them was definitely there they just had to finally speak up about it! Definitely check out this story!
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:
Post a Comment