Sunday, September 8, 2024

Rebel Kings MC Book 2: Saint’s Song by Garrett Leigh

 

Rebel Kings MC Book 2

Cam, Alexei, and Saint have survived their battle with the devil, but with too many enemies to count, can they survive the war? 

“Kill me,” I choked out. “If he’s dead, you gotta kill me too.”

One club, one heart. 

Three men, one soul. 

Can loving someone kill you? I feel like the world is ending every time I look at them. 

Cam. My brother. My president. 

He’s the love of my life 

And then there’s Alexei. I didn’t know I could feel this way about one person, let alone two. But I think of him in every breath I breathe for Cam. Every thundering beat of my heart. Because there is no Cam without him. 

There is no me. My life wasn’t worth living until I found something worth dying for. 

And I’d die for them a thousand times. 

Saint’s Song is the second in a hurt/comfort, biker romance, MMM duet from the world of the Rebel Kings MC. Content warnings inside the book.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60193958-saint-s-song

********

My Review: 4/5 Stars

Cam, Alexei, and Saint may have survived their last fight but there are still too many enemies at their doorstep. And they will do anything to protect one another and their brothers. In another book about these three, we finally get Saint’s point of view. We get a better look of who he is and what it is about him that Cam has always loved. And even better that Alexei has realized he is starting to love Saint as well and vice versa. Alexei and Saint both love Cam and are super protective of him and that is just the building block of what they come to feel for one another. Because the more they learn one another, the more they realize that they are good together as well. The three of them together just make sense. They carry deep feelings for one another and balance one another out. And in this story we get to see how their bond deepens. All while fighting off enemies that threaten to take them down. An interesting series so far. We got a lot of interesting characters here and I’m looking forward to learning more about them and the trouble I’m sure they will find themselves in next.

No comments:

Post a Comment