Thursday, September 5, 2024

Rebel Kings MC Book 1: Devil’s Dance by Garrett Leigh

 

Rebel Kings MC Book 1

Opposites attract. The outlaw biker and the accountant. Straightlaced vs straight to hell. Or heaven, depending on how you look at it.

And you can look at it any way you like, doesn’t mean it’s true. Either way, falling for snarky Alexei Ivanov is the lightbulb moment I’ve been waiting for my whole damn life. Or at least since my head got turned by someone else. A man I call brother, but he's so much more than that. 

I’ve loved Saint Malone for years. My loyal wingman has owned my heart so long I figured it had died of yearning for him. But Saint is as fragile as he is deadly. I don’t know how to help him until Alexei brings me to life in ways I can’t describe. 

He opens my eyes, and I see them both. 

love them both. 

With the weight of the underworld bearing down on me, I just gotta stay alive long enough to tell them. 

Devil’s Dance is the first in a hurt/comfort, dark romance, MMM duet from the world of the Rebel Kings MC. Expect: tattoos and leather, an enigmatic Russian hitman, and dark and dirty themes.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/59723078-devil-s-dance

********

My Review: 4/5 Stars

Cam never imagined the man he meets in a pub and hooks up with would reach a part of him he thought would only belong to one man. But his heart was meant to love two people. Alexei and Saint. Cam has loved Saint for years but has never been courageous enough to ask Saint how he feels. And with Cam’s responsibilities as pres to their mc club, he just never thought he could ask. But meeting Alexei changes things. Changes him. And with Alexei seeing Cam’s feelings, he encourages him as well. Making Cam wonder: can he really be with both of these men? One man he has loved and another he is falling for fast? But this is just one part of this story. Because someone is targeting Cam and his mc. Things are getting more dangerous by the minute and he will do what it takes to keep this family he loves alive. Little does he know that Alexei is so much more than an accountant. He can sense it but the truth runs so much deeper. Alexei has his own secrets and a life he left long before. But he never expects his feelings for Cam. They hit him hard and fast and when he sees trouble arising and Cam’s safety in jeopardy, he will do whatever he can to make him safe. And funny enough, that leads him to Saint. Turns out they have one thing in common: protecting Cam. And the small moments he has teamed up with Saint, he sees what Cam does. The three of them can be something. If they live long enough that is. This story is just in Cam and Alexei’s point of view but their story doesn’t end here. Saint’s book is next, which means his point of view. Can’t to see what happens to them next! It took me a bit to get into this story. It was reading slow for me and I couldn’t tell if it was a me thing or this book. I’m hoping the pace will be faster for me in the next book. So I guess we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment