Thursday, June 8, 2023

Mike Bravo Ops Book 3: Atlas by Eden Finley

Mike Bravo Ops Book 3

ATLAS

Working undercover at a strip club is not my usual kind of job. If it weren’t a great opportunity to show the Mike Bravo team I can run my own op, I wouldn’t have agreed to it.

When my boss asks me to befriend the biggest gossip in the establishment, the person who knows everything, I’m even more reluctant. Because that happens to be one of the dancers. The only dancer to catch my attention in all the wrong ways.

I need to be professional or I will never prove I’m leadership material.

Only problem is, the guy with the stage name Lemon makes me want to be anything but professional.


LEMON

I’m sick of the new bartender throwing dirty looks my way. He’s as judgmental as he is hot, and let’s just say he’s really judgmental.

I don’t know why he’s working here if he looks down on us dancers so much. He could bartend at a regular club.

But when he saves me from a drunken customer getting too handsy, his attitude suddenly flips, and we find ourselves becoming … friends?

Underneath the judgment, it turns out Atlas is a total sweetheart.

Maybe more caring than anyone I’ve ever met.

I’ve never had a relationship before, but something tells me it could be way too easy to fall for the gentle giant.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/122753551-atlas

********

My Review: 5/5 Stars

We get Lemon's story! And Atlas! For those who read Eden Finley's books, you know Lemon had shown up in one of the novellas, and I was one of those people who thought it would be pretty cool to see Lemon again. And we do! And he and Atlas are great for one another. Atlas is sent undercover at the strip club where Lemon works at. The team was hired by one of the owners to find out who was stealing money from it. And though Atlas has been there for a little while now, he is struggling to get a break in the case. He also can't keep his eyes away from Lemon. And when it's time to try and new angle to find the info he needs, Atlas finds himself really crossing paths with Lemon for the first time. This time they'll get to know one another and it proves Atlas's gut right when it comes to his feelings about Lemon. But it isn't long until things take a turn and now Atlas will do everything to keep Lemon safe. This was such a fun story! Lemon is loyal and fierce protector who goes out of his way to help others. But who really helps him? Turns out Atlas is that man and it will be up to Lemon to decide if he is ready to let them happen. These stories always have a few nice twists and turns that keep you on your ties. Plus some great action and a swoony romance. Another great one in this series and I hope there will be more!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment