Monday, July 13, 2020

The Best Kind Book 1: The Best Kind of Mistake by Jasmin Miller

The Best Kind Of Mistake (Best Kind Novella, #1)
Best Kind Book 1
Life regret number one: Moving into an apartment where all I hear are the moans coming from my downstairs neighbor's apartment. It's pretty obvious what's happening behind those doors, which is even more frustrating when you aren't getting any action yourself.

To make matters worse, I got fired from my job, and my savings account is pathetic. That means I can't eat my body weight in donuts, even if I wanted to...and I really want to. Thanks to my sister, though, I have a new work opportunity lined up, and I promised myself I wouldn't do anything to lose this one. Until I realize my new boss, Logan, is none other than my sex god of a neighbor.

Keeping my ever-growing attraction to him in check proves to be a lot harder than I thought, especially with my knowledge of his extracurricular activities. When my new job as his photography assistant keeps throwing us together--sometimes completely eliminating our personal space--I find it more and more difficult to remember why I'm supposed to stay away from him.

Hi, I'm Ember Keaton, and I suck at adulting.


********

My Review: 4/5 Stars

A fun, short, sweet romance for when you are looking for that nice HEA. This book was funny and just a fun read. With a nice big plot twist that had me laughing pretty hard. Ember is in an awkward situation with her loud downstairs neighbor. But things take an even more awkward turn when she shows up to her new job and her boss looks suspiciously like her neighbor...yet is it him? Instant attraction and chemistry, Ember and Logan try to keep things professional, but when you find the one that rules doesn't last long does it? Like I mentioned a short novella with a sweet romance and hilarious revelations.

No comments:

Post a Comment