Saturday, July 18, 2020

House of Night Otherworld Series Book 4: Found P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast

House of Night Otherworld Book 4
Fog rolls into Tulsa, and with it comes Darkness. Zoey knows something is up, and that the something involves Neferet, but Neferet can't possibly be freed, right?

Other Neferet and her companion, Lynette, arrive in Woodward Park to set this world's Neferet free from her grotto prison, and discover there may be those who sympathize with their cause. Meanwhile, Other Kevin and Other Stark are hot on their trail, but how can the new friends travel to this world without invoking Old Magick and paying a costly, perhaps deadly, price?

In 'FOUND', the culmination of the House of Night Other World series, a surprisingly talented fledgling, an immortal, and the unlikeliest of allies will band together with Zoey and the Nerd Herd. Will they be powerful enough to defeat her old nemesis, or will two worlds be destroyed and claimed by Darkness? Find out in the thrilling conclusion to the House of Night Other World series!


********

My Review 5/5 Stars

It feels like I have been reading this series for a very long time. And I wish I did a re-read at some point because I think I would have appreciated this series a lot better. Nevertheless, I have to say this last book was very satisfying and surprising. I really enjoyed how this one went down and the epic ending. Lots of surprises and plot twists. Redemption and love. It was a beautiful way to end the series. Other Neferet believes she wake up Neferet to gain the answer to immortality. But she recognizes the madness in Neferet and the mistake made in waking her. Now it is a final prophecy and battle to rid of the Immortal Goddess forever. Like I said, lots of twists and turns. Just very nicely done. I think fans will be satisfied to this ending. And of course the open ended conclusion that has us wondering will we return to these great characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment