Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Dragons & Druids Book 3: Magictorn by Leia Stone

Magictorn (Dragons and Druids, #3)
Dragons & Druids Book 3
Sloane finds herself captured, and in the presence of the evil druid Ardan. It will take all her cunning trickery and help from friends in order to break free. Now the real work begins. A war has begun and Sloane won’t stop until it ends with her and Logan’s happily ever after. 


********

My Review: 4/5 Stars

Surprise! The book is released earlier than the original publishing date, so thank you Leia Stone for that treat! I really enjoyed the final book of this series and was super excited to see in the acknowledgements that Leia may be continuing the series and asked if us fans would be in interested. And to that I say absolutely! 

The book picked up right where the last one ended. There was a lot of action and humor that kept the story interesting, especially when it threw in some new faces and mythological creatures. The series to me is my fluff reading where I get the happily ever after I wanted and all things that interest me, the romance, the magic, the action, the plot twists and myths. Though the book was short, I liked where it took the story and like I said earlier I would be interested in diving deeper into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment