Saturday, March 24, 2018

Dragons & Druids Book 0.5: Logan by Leia Stone

Logan (Dragons & Druids, #0.5)
Dragons & Druids Book 0.5
For years he’s been the last dragon shifter alive, the only one keeping humanity from mass extinction. Until now. The female dragon shifter from his dreams. She’s real. But he won’t see an end to his loneliness unless he can keep her alive. 

(This is a 10K word short story which precedes book one, Skyborn.)


********

My Review: 4/5 Stars

Very short story that starts in the beginning of Skyborn though it is in Logan's point of view. I started with this one simply because it is the prequel and it was nice to see Logan's point of view before the series really begins with Sloane's. It was also great to read because then I got a peek of Logan and who he is and his thoughts. After reading it, I was intrigued enough to definitely read the first book Skyborn. I love anything with shapeshifters, and when it comes to dragon I usually get sucked right in. If you have read Skyborn but not this one, I would recommend it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment