Thursday, January 10, 2019

Losing It Series Book 3: Finding It by Cora Carmack

Finding It (Losing It, #3)
Losing It Series Book 3
Kelsey Summers is looking for love in all the wrong places…
Spending a few months traveling around Europe – with no parents, no responsibilities and a no limit credit card – Kelsey’s having the time of her life.
But when she completely embarrasses herself in front of the hottest guy she’s ever seen, she soon realizes there’s more to life than the next party.
What she doesn’t realize is that although she’s on a journey to find herself, she will end up finding The One...
********
My Review: 4/5 Stars
The final book of the series and we finally get a look at how Kelsey is doing abroad in Europe. This book surprised me. Kelsey had a lot more going in her life than I would have ever expected. Everyone has their story and hardships, and Kelsey is no different. Definitely a great one in the series. My only thing was that the mystery of Hunt wasn't a mystery to me because I had read the summaries of each book in the series to find out what they were about. In the novella that follows this one, it is in Hunt's point of view, giving away who he was and how his path crossed Kelsey. So if you haven't looked ahead, don't! It didn't ruin the story for me, because Hunt became one of my favorite characters in the series, but I was constantly wondering and anxious about the truth coming out. Anyway, the story was an emotional one that took Kelsey and Hunt across Europe, as they tried to find an adventure and, of course, falling in love along the way. But sometimes falling in love is harder when you are trying to find who you are and where you want to call home. Or, more accurately, who home is.

No comments:

Post a Comment