Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Losing It Series Book 2.5: Inking Him by Cora Carmack

Inking Him (Losing It, #2.5)
Losing It Series Book 2.5
INKING HIM: A Garrick and Bliss short story from the LOSING IT series This short story was written for a wonderful booklover battling terminal cancer. I hope you'll take the time to visit my original post to find out how you can reach out and support her! 
http://coracarmack.blogspot.com/2014/04/words-for-kerry-inking-him-garrick.html #WordsforKerry



********

My Review: 4/5 Stars

Well if that wasn't the most cutest and romantic thing I ever read, I don't know what is. A super short story of Garrick and Bliss that takes place after the second book in the series. Garrick lost a bet with his friend Spencer and has to get a tattoo. They head to the tattoo place where Max works and the tattoo Garrick walks out with has to be the most romantic gesture ever. And though I wasn't crying like Bliss, there were tears in my eyes and I'm pretty sure if the guy I was going to marry did what Garrick did, I would be crying too. Loved this short piece and I love re-visiting some favorite characters!

No comments:

Post a Comment