![]() |
| Van Doren Book 11 |
Never get too comfortable or what you life might disappear.
For the past twenty years, the Van Doren Estate has been peaceful. Growing families, a thriving empire, a happy life. That all changes when a bus filled with our students from Van Doren Prep fails to return from a field trip.
My wife, oldest son, youngest daughter, nieces, nephews, and several children we teach are on that bus. Last week, I'd have said I've already faced every fear imaginable. But when Voss’ computer program can’t locate them, terror like I've never experienced before sets in.
For the first time in two decades, we’re racing a clock to save the lives that belong to us. Everything is on the line.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/258468361-myro
********
My Review: 5/5 Stars
I believe we reached the end of the Van Doren series! Well, at least for this generation’s stories. As we know the kids of these guys have their own books and that is on going. And what better way to end than with Myro and Jessica? We’ve seen this couple throughout the series. And instead of going back to the beginning of their story, we are jumping to the future. It’s a real slice of life story with of course an end that is strictly Van Doren when things go wrong and someone is in need of a rescue! But before that we get to see how Myro and Jessica’s lives have played out since they fell in love. We see their family and those they love families as well. Two decades have passed since the start of the series and I loved every minute of it. I especially loved that we got a Jessica and Myro story. We needed it after getting everyone else’s and I was curious to see their dynamic. It was very them and perfect. And I loved seeing everyone’s families and how much they have grown in more ways than one. Just an overall wonderful way to end this great series! And I can’t wait to read more of the next generation as they grow up!
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:
Post a Comment