Monday, April 10, 2023

Tennessee U Book 1.5: Loving Shane by Denver Shaw

Tennessee U Book 1.5

What can possibly go wrong after our happily ever after?

In a word?

Everything.

This should be that magnificent time in a new relationship where Shane and I are reveling in our love for one another.

But fate has other plans.

I fought the battle against my condition and won. Yet Shane continues to treat me like I’m made of glass. Even though we’ve been given the all-clear to get our groove on, he keeps putting it off.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/123070701-loving-shane

********
My Review: 5/5 Stars
In this short little story we follow Shane and West in the aftermath of their story and spending their first Christmas together! Their relationship is still new and they are still finding their way to balance after being in crisis and caretaker mode. But West is determined to give Shane a great Christmas. Especially since it is his first one without his mom. I loved this short novella follow up! It was nice to get just a bit more of their story. Especially one that wasn't long after the book ended. Don't wanna miss this story if you loved the first one!

No comments:

Post a Comment