Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Only One Kiss by Natasha Madison

 Only One Kiss (Only One, #1)

From USA Bestseller Natasha Madison comes a brand new Hockey series The Only One.

Ralph
Being traded to Dallas was a dream come true. I had everything I wanted, my game had never been better, and my wife was due to have our baby any day now.

What could go wrong?
Everything.

I was now raising our baby on my own. After hockey practice and games, I didn't have time to sleep, let alone make sure my social media was up to par.

I never thought I'd get a second chance at love.


Candace

When my hotshot brother was drafted in the NHL, he didn't have time to do his social media, so I took over for him. Little did I know it would become my career.

My plate was full with over fifty NHL players, and I wasn't taking on any new clients.

Yet when he showed up on my doorstep with the cutest little girl in the whole world, I couldn't say no.

I was just helping, but it turned into more than that. He's the man I've been waiting for.

All it takes is one touch, one night, one chance, and only one kiss.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/53413978-only-one-kiss

********

My Review: 4/5 Stars

Candace has one rule as a woman who's business is to run NHL players' social media accounts: Don't date your clients. She has never broken the rule nor was she ever tempted. That is until she meets Ralph. Ralph is struggling to balance the life of a NHL hockey player and raising his six-month year old daughter. He's almost got it down pact and he would do anything for his baby girl. She is all he has and all he needs. But when he meets Candace it is the first time he questions if perhaps there is room for one more woman in his life. They try to keep everything professional and perhaps even just the status of friends. But that quickly comes crumbling down by the chemistry between the two. Can Ralph give Candace his heart? And can Candace take a chance on someone who might be worth breaking her rules for? It's definitely a nice romance story. But I could immediately tell it was set in a bigger universe with lots of books before it and what I learned there are more after it. You of course don't need to read them, but I am super curious about some of the other characters we are introduced to and what their stories are. Overall, a pretty good story!

No comments:

Post a Comment