Friday, February 7, 2020

The Goddess Test Series Book 3: The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter

The Goddess Test Book 3
Love or life.
Henry or their child.
The end of her family or the end of the world.
Kate must choose.

During nine months of captivity, Kate Winters has survived a jealous goddess, a vengeful Titan and a pregnancy she never asked for. Now the Queen of the Gods wants her unborn child, and Kate can't stop her--until Cronus offers a deal.

In exchange for her loyalty and devotion, the King of the Titans will spare humanity and let Kate keep her child. Yet even if Kate agrees, he'll destroy Henry, her mother and the rest of the council. And if she refuses, Cronus will tear the world apart until every last god and mortal is dead.

With the fate of everyone she loves resting on her shoulders, Kate must do the impossible: find a way to defeat the most powerful being in existence, even if it costs her everything.

Even if it costs her eternity.


********

My Review: 4/5 Stars

Never read so fast! But I was desperate to find out how this series concluded. I will admit I was a bit leery with this series. I love Greek myth and a chance to read a series inspired about it always has my attention. And though I liked the idea of the premise of the series, there were a lot of things I wished would happened or I expected things to be better. With that said, I will admit the final book was a strong finish to the series. A lot went down! Good and bad. Happy and sad moments. I liked Henry a lot more in this book because he finally was able to show his feelings for Kate. Kate got a bit shaky in the middle, stepped up when she needed to and it was great. And a lot of surprises here and there. It's also interesting to see different takes on the Greek gods. Definitely a solid end to a series. And one I definitely enjoyed. Especially that I read one after another so quickly and even squeezed in two books in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment