Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Ghosts of the Shadow Market Book 4: Learn about Loss by Cassandra Clare & Kelly Link

Learn about Loss (Ghosts of the Shadow Market, #4)
Ghosts of the Shadow Market Book4
In a small town lost to despair, a dark carnival of a market appears. In the fourth in the USA Today bestselling Ghosts of the Shadow Market, faeries and warlocks we know converge, and the fate that will one day produce Kit Herondale is sealed.


********

My Review: 5/5 Stars

I believe the shortest story that has been released for the Ghosts of the Shadow Market but still a very good story with an emotional ending, that I'll admit had me tearing up just a bit. In this story we learn how Jem begins his path that will lead him to Kit Herondale. And it's a lot earlier than I imagined it would be. We also meet a soon to be Iron Sister, that has me wondering if she will make an appearance in other books. We meet another Greater Demon, who I wonder, like the Iron Sister, will we see again. A great short story that gave just enough to leave us wondering more. Book 4 of this series and I am still loving every moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment