Monday, January 3, 2022

The Best Men Book 0.5: Super Hot Wingman by Sarina Bowen & Lauren Blakely

Super Hot Wingman (The Best Men, #0.5)
The Best Men Book 0.5

A prequel novella to The Best Men

Promises I make to myself…

1. I won't stare at my sister's fiance's super hot best friend, even when he takes his shirt off at a dinner party.

2. I won't look him up online and check out photos from his professional soccer career.

3. And I definitely won't fantasize about him late at night.

Oops. Broke all three. But in my defense, his abs and that arrogant smile are my catnip. Plus it's been a while.

But no matter how sexy Asher St James is, I will never let on that he's at the top of a long list of things I want to do.

And I keep that last promise.

Well, mostly…

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/59947359-super-hot-wingman

********

My Review: 5/5 Stars 

I finished my ARC of The Best Men and found out that a prequel was released today as well! So of course I had to read it and it was an excellent story that leads right up to where The Best Men begins. We get a little background on both Mark and Asher. The story starts with Hannah telling Mark that she has met Flip. And immediately we see Mark's apprehension and start getting a peek of why he worries about her relationship. We also get the first meetings between Mark and Asher and it makes their story so much sweeter. Mark immediately recognizes his attraction to Asher and knows he has to keep it locked down. Though how long that will last... well you'll have to read the next book. And as for Asher turns out he is curious about Mark too but at the moment he believes that Mark is straight. Little does he know! Loved this short novella. It made everything so much better. And we received a little more insight on who they are. Definitely read this if you enjoyed The Best Men! 

No comments:

Post a Comment