Sunday, January 9, 2022

Shadow City Silver Wolf Book 3: Silver Moon by Jen L. Grey

Silver Moon (Shadow City: Silver Wolf #3)
Shadow City Silver Wolf Book 3

The time has come for me to stand strong and take back what was meant to be mine.

My entire life, I was groomed to be the perfect leader for my pack, but the day they were slaughtered changed everything. I search for answers, desperate for retribution, but every secret I uncover makes me challenge everything I’ve ever known.

With my fated mate by my side, we face down the enemy, determined to give them a name and a face.

What we discover is worse than we imagined. Things aren’t what they seem, and we might not recognize each other when it's all over.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/59606836-silver-moon

********

My Review: 4/5 Stars 

It all comes down to this. In Sterlyn and Griffin's final books everything is revealed. Just when you think you have all the answers figured out, more things are revealed and they are crazy. This story picks up immediately where it left off. Sterlyn, Griffin, and their friends are escaping those who threaten to kidnap Sterlyn. Who they found along the way is someone they never expected to. And just when they think they have it figured out, more unexpected allies arrive to help. It will take everything Sterlyn and Griffin have to unite their packs and take their seats on the council once and for all. Lots of action in this one, plenty of twists and turns, and revelations that will have you reeling. Plus we get to see a little bit more about Shadow City and what the next series in this world may look like. I really enjoyed this final book for Sterlyn and Griffin and I'm glad there is still left to explore in this particular world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment