Monday, August 23, 2021

The Marked Wolf Book 1: Moon Kissed by Jen L. Grey

Moon Kissed (The Marked Wolf, #1)
Marked Wold Book 1

You can’t outrun a curse ... trust me. I’ve tried.

My heart was left shattered into a million jagged pieces. To survive, I did the only thing I could and forced myself to play the part of the perfect girlfriend. The perfect daughter. Because no one wants someone broken.

But now, the boy who owned my heart is a grown man — hardened and cold.

Seeing Aidan four years later forces me to face my greatest fear, and realizing he is my fated mate only makes things worse.

Secrets aren’t meant to stay buried, and fate always has a plan.

That’s the funny thing about destiny. Right when you think everything is figured out, you get dealt a new hand.

If you can't get enough of books by K.F. Breene, Kelly St. Claire, Annette Marie, Shannon Mayer, Leia Stone, Jaymin Eve, and Laura Thalassa, then you'll love this paranormal romance. 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/56600257-moon-kissed

********

My Review: 4/5 Stars 

When Emma was young, her heart was broken when the boy she loved left her behind with no explanation. Now, four years later, she starts college hoping she can leave her pain behind for good. She tried to play the perfect daughter and perfect girlfriend to the son of the Alpha, but her heart was never in it. She spent her time trying to let go of the past but everything comes rushing forward when she sees Aiden again. No longer is he the boy she knew, but a man who is older and colder and who looks at her like he can't decide how he feels for her. Aiden is hot and cold toward Emma. She doesn't know what to do, especially when her heart reminds her that she still loves him. Turns out, Aiden left her for a pretty good reason. To protect her from those who wish her harm, he thought distance would keep her safe. But fate is a funny thing. They are fated mates and there are secrets still left to be told that will threaten any chance of them being together. Still making my way through Jen's books and I made it to this series! I really enjoyed this one. This version of her shifter books focuses on witches and wolf shifters and curses and plenty of magic. I liked Emma's character who was finding her stride in who she is and proving she is stronger than any of them knew. Definitely looking forward to seeing how everything plays out and what exactly this curse is on her and what it means for her future.

No comments:

Post a Comment