Wednesday, June 16, 2021

The Wolf Born Trilogy Book 2: Blood Secrets by Jen L. Grey

Blood Secrets (The Wolf Born Trilogy Book 2)
The Wolf Born Trilogy Book 2

The thing about blood… it can’t lie.

For my entire life, I’d been complacent. I allowed others to make decisions for me until I almost lost my fated mate. So I did the only thing I could, I took him and ran.

Secrets surface and hidden truths are discovered… truths that no one dreamed about facing again.

Armed with new knowledge, I must make a choice. Be open to learn about who I really am or continue to stay ignorant. The answer isn’t quite as simple as some would leave you to believe.

With each move I make, I set the course for my future. With everything falling apart around me, I’m not quite sure what I’ll become when all is said and done.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57993504-blood-secrets

********

My Review: 4/5 Stars 

Picking up where the previous book left off, Sadie and her friends rush to their vampire friends' nest so that Donovan and Axel can heal and complete the change. Everything is different now. Just when they thought their biggest problem was Sadie's father coming after her, it turns out the Fae are after her too. Enemies are closing in but lucky for Sadie she has some good friends and unexpected allies. Lots of secrets are revealed in this story about Sadie and who she really is. Don't wanna spoil! But lot of information hits this way and that ending, that is one cliffhanger that is going to be super painful to wait a month for. It was that brutal. Definitely the wrong moment to pause!!! Looking forward to seeing how this series wraps up. There is definitely more secrets left to be revealed and I'm curious to see how it all plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment