Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Wolf Moon Academy Book 1: Shadow Mate by Jen L. Grey

Shadow Mate (Wolf Moon Academy, #1)
Wolf Moon Academy Book 1

One little party turned my world upside down.

After I challenged the Blood Council's four shifter heirs at a college party, the last thing I expected was to receive a full scholarship and an admittance letter from the exclusive Wolf Moon Academy.

Despite never desiring to be an alpha, this was an opportunity of a lifetime… or so I thought.

I soon learned that there was more behind my admission to the Academy than my education. I was there to be a lesson to the heirs -- in particular, the sexiest and strongest one, Liam Hale.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, it turns out that he is my true mate. A fact that should be treasured, but he makes it clear that we will never be together.

However, things aren’t always what they seem, and we all have secrets— some bigger than others. When the truth comes out it’ll either set me free or set me up for disaster. 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55922465-shadow-mate

********

My Review: 4/5 Stars

When Mia receives an invitation to to attend Wolf Moon Academy despite the fact she never applied to the college, she can't reject the too good to be true offer. But Wolf Moon Academy isn't what she expected. It's a bloodthirsty place ruled by the Blood Council's heirs. And one heir in particular has it out for Mia. Liam does whatever he can to push Mia away and leave. But there is a connection between them despite it all. One that leads to to her realize that he is her true mate and rejecting your mate is harder than it seems. But there is more going on at the Academy than she realizes. One that can be traced to the Council itself along with a missing history. And Mia be the person to figure out what that is. This story definitely intrigued me and i'm looking forward to seeing how it all plays out. Especially with the revelations at the end.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment