Friday, November 8, 2019

Renegades Series Book 3: Supernova by Marissa Meyer

Supernova (Renegades, #3)
Renegades Series Book 3
All's fair in love and anarchy...

The epic conclusion to Marissa Meyer's thrilling Renegades Trilogy finds Nova and Adrian struggling to keep their secret identities concealed while the battle rages on between their alter egos, their allies, and their greatest fears come to life. Secrets, lies, and betrayals are revealed as anarchy once again threatens to reclaim Gatlon City.


********

My Review: 5/5 Stars

An epic conclusion to a fantastic trilogy. So not gonna lie, I was terrified going into this third book. With the lies built up between Adrian and Nova, I had no clue how the truth would come out and how the damage would be anything but permanent. How could their relationship recover from such secrets? Is a future possivble? And it was touch and go for quite a while there. So much packed in this final book. And the plot twists were insane. There were some things that I was like, "Yes! Finally! They figured it out!" and other things where I was like, "Wait. Stop. Shut up. That can't be real." Uhm, spoiler, yeah it happened. Seriously insane. This book kept me on my toes the entire time. Over 500 pages of just awesome super powered people. The constant battle between heroes and villains, but really who are the real heroes and villains of the story? Everyone makes mistakes and both sides were equally right and wrong. I loved how Marissa Meyer approached this series. It was not a simple good verse bad story. It was in that gray area the entire time. And as for that ending? Well there is a reason the book is called Supernova. And don't get me started on the epilogue. The biggest reveal and a cliffhanger ending that I think we all deserve a follow up story. There is a lot of stories yet to tell in the world Meyer created and I for one would love to revisit Gatlon City. Great, great book! So sad it is over, but like I said I would love some follow up series.

No comments:

Post a Comment