Monday, August 22, 2022

Return to Sanctuary by Sherrilyn Kenyon & Et. Al


Are you ready for a Return to Sanctuary? Enjoy Fourteen Original Fan Fiction tales set in Sherrilyn Kenyon's Hunterverse with a Foreword by Sherrilyn herself. This is volume II.

Over a century ago, the Peltier clan came to New Orleans and established one of the best-known Limanis in the world. Now out of the shadows of their past, the present, and the future, readers will be treated to a second anthology of stories written by fans of Sherri's as they dip their pens into the realms of the Dark-Hunters, Were-Hunters, and Dream-Hunters.

Join us for this exciting collaboration, with fourteen short stories set at Sanctuary that are sure to entertain!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60626137-return-to-sanctuary

********


My Review: 5/5 Stars

So I have to start off and say I'm a little biased about my review since one of the stories, Follow the Thread, is actually mine and in the book. :) So let me begin by saying that writing this story was a ton of fun! My goal was to write a story that really fit in this world Sherrilyn Kenyon created. I wanted it to truly feel like it could have happened and fit with the other mythologies. I love Greek mythology and was sure to incorporate it and of course you gotta love dragons. Like I said, lots of fun to write and I hope other readers enjoy it too!

As for the other short stories, if you are a fan of the world, I think you will enjoy these writers' takes on what could happen in this world of Dark-Hunters where every kind of mythology has a place. It's definitely a nice placeholder as we wait for Sherrilyn to release her next book! See some characters we know and love written by others while getting some new characters to add something unique to the world. 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment