Saturday, February 19, 2022

Shadow City Royal Vampire Book 2: Shadow Bitten by Jen L. Grey

 

Royal Vampire Book 2

Death lurks in the shadows.

Finding my sister changed my entire life. A secret that haunted my past resurfaces and hides in the shadows, taunting me. Not only that, but I learned that the world is full of supernaturals, and even more surprising, my fated mate is a vampire.

Threats surround me with more obstacles surfacing at every corner, and what’s worse is they don’t soley affect me anymore. My mate’s foundation is rocked, and even the silver wolf and her friends who protect me have become targets.

Our enemies are closer than we realize, and they are desperate for me to leave Shadow Terrace and my mate behind by any means possible; nothing is off the table, including death.

No one is safe.

Especially me.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60072791-shadow-bitten

********

My Review: 5/5 Stars

I’m loving this series! I have to say this may be my favorite from Jen so far! Shadow City world is a fantastic one and I don’t know what it is about Alex and Veronica but they are becoming my favorite characters. So this story picks up immediately where the last one left off. We find out what happens to Veronica’s sister and while that part wraps up there is still so much left. Veronica staying with Alex becomes a problem his brother Matthew and many others on the council. Humans aren’t allowed in Shadow City and part of the supernatural world, but with Ronnie being Alex’s mate there has to be some sort of exception. For Matthew and some of the others on the council that means she either turns to a vampire or leaves with her memory gone. While her friends search for another way and Alex fights for Ronnie’s choice, there is more going on. Attacks from vampires and shifters are still occurring. Someone is causing problems. But who? Another killer cliffhanger!! Ah! Need the next one asap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment