Friday, July 5, 2019

A Stormheart Novel Book 2: Rage by Cora Carmack

Rage (Stormheart, #2)
A Stormheart Novel Book 2
Princess or adventurer.

Duty or freedom.

Her Kingdom or the Stormhunter she loves.

If Aurora knows anything, it's that choices have consequences. To set things right, she joins a growing revolution on the streets of Pavan. 

In disguise as the rebel Roar, she puts her knowledge of the palace to use to aid the rebellion. But the Rage season is at its peak and not a day passes without the skies raining down destruction. Yet these storms are different—they churn with darkness, and attack with a will that’s desperate and violent. 

This feels like more than rage. 

It feels like war.


********

My Review: 5/5 Stars

Finally got my hands on this book! It is an ARC but I will take it since I have been waiting for book two since I finished book one when it came out in 2017. Wow! Forgot how much I loved this world. I will admit I should have re-read the first book before diving into this one, but my mind quickly connected the dots and remembered who was who and where it left off. Rage was so good! The truth it out and now Aurora is facing the consequences of having lied for so long. But it isn't as bad as it could have been. Sure, there is tension for a while but Aurora knows she cannot abandon her home. She joins the rebellion to take it back. More adventures, more magic, more of everything the last book had. And of course, more of Aurora and Kiran. I went into this book thinking it was the last one. Wrong! Cliffhanger ending. There is definitely another book coming and I cannot wait for it to come out! 

I received an ARC.

No comments:

Post a Comment