Thursday, June 20, 2019

An Illuminae Files Novella Book 0.5: Memento by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff

Memento (The Illuminae Files, #0.5)
An Illuminae Files Novella Book 0.5
December, 2574. Forty-three days before the BeiTech attack on Kerenza IV. 

This is the story of my first friendship. 

This is the tale of my first murder? 

Some monsters are born. 

But I? 

< ERROR > 

I was made.


*********

My Review: 5/5 Stars

The answer to the beginning of the madness that is AIDAN. Loved this little novella from the Illuminae Files trilogy. This small prequel gave insight to how AIDAN ends up the way it is and the events that lead to the Illuminae trilogy. It may have only been 82 pages, but it was still great! If you loved the trilogy, then you will love this short novella. 


No comments:

Post a Comment