Thursday, February 7, 2019

The Kingmaker Chronicles Book 3: Heart on Fire by Amanda Bouchet

Heart on Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles, #3)
The Kingmaker Chronicles Book 3
The riveting conclusion to the Kingmaker Chronicles, available January 2018!

Who is Catalia Fisa?
With the help of pivotal figures from her past, Cat begins to understand the root of her exceptional magic, her fated union with Griffin Sinta, and Griffin's role in shaping her destiny.

Only Cat holds the key to unlocking her own power, and that means finally accepting herself, her past, and her future in order to protect her loved ones, confront her murderous mother, and taking a final, terrifying step--reuniting all three realms and taking her place as the Queen of Thalyria.

What doesn't kill her will only make her stronger...we hope.


********

My Review: 5/5 Stars

A kickass ending to a fantastic trilogy! The end of the fight is finally here for Cat and her long journey will find come to an end. But that only means a new beginning for Cat and Griffin. Cat has always struggled with who she is and understanding her magic. In this conclusion, there is no more time to second guess. In Cat's final journey she must accept who she is and find the key to her magic. Is it easy? Not at all. This book is once again filled with action, lots of myth, romance, and lots of plot twists. I will admit there was some stuff I wished would have happened and that didn't appear in the book. Even some things that did happen and I wish didn't. Though the book ended where I thought it would, what I really wished for was an epilogue, but sadly there was none. It didn't mean I liked the book any less, I just wished it tied everything up. I still had some questions, but mostly they  were questions about what happens next for these characters that I grew to love. Still, great series. If you love Greek mythology, a heart-stopping romance, and kickass characters, definitely check this series out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment