Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Shifters Unbound Book 11.5: Tiger Striped by Jennifer Ashley

Tiger Striped: Shifters Unbound
Shifters Unbound Book 11.5
Tiger … 

The call I must answer … 

I wake in the night, knowing something is wrong. Carly, mate of my heart, is next to me, and I hear my son’s breathing. They are safe. 

But someone, someone cries out with a despair I can’t ignore ... 

Carly won’t let me go alone, and neither will Connor, the cub who will become one of the greatest Shifters of us all—I know this. I see. 

I can’t ignore the call. We take Dylan’s truck and head into the night, on what proves to be the most important mission of my life … 

A novella in the Shifters Unbound series.


********

My Review: 5/5 Stars

Tiger is probably my favorite character in the Shifters universe, so any story with him is a good one! And this one was exactly that. We finally get another Tiger and Carly focused story and though it is short, it was quite the story! Tiger wakes up in the middle of night with a bad feeling. Worse than he has ever had before. He knows someone out there needs his help...and they need it now. Following the instincts that make him who he is, he is out the door and on the road. But not with his mate Carly. Carly has watched Tiger leave on various missions and she refuses to let him step out the door without him this time. And, with someone of my favorite characters, is another favorite: Connor. Connor ends up a stowaway on their rescue mission. And what they find is something completely rocks all their worlds. Super excited to see more stories to come! If you love this series or you simply love Tiger, this is the story for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment